Sunday, September 15, 2013


I'm kinda in the process of choosing the best photo of Alessandra Ambrosio to add in my blog today. She is like my girl crush amongst all  the pretty Victoria Secret Angels and thought of picking out a stunning shot she had last 2010 for the fashion show.

Anyways, a few days back, I read an article about "the abyss" being used as a term used to call the female reproductive organ. HAHA!! It was kinda crazy for me because I was eyeing this name for a while before really joining Blogger. And just a few days after picking this name, I read the article. Below is the article I got to read in thoughtcatalog.com. 

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/fun-vagina-facts/

Should I actually change my name? I mean, vajayjays are great! They are the beginning of life and I just think they're fab! Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment